For further information on our products please contact Bud on 0413996682 or email our info line.
For contact via forum and discussion go to :
For office administration and dispatch of goods contact Nishi.
Disclaimer : While all necessary information will be provided for the sale of used parts, there is no warranty or certification implied or expressed for these items. These components are sold on condition and it is up to the certifying engineer or LAME to choose and purchase the correct components and be satisfied according to CASA and manufactures requirements. It is the engineers / LAME responsibility and thereby liable to do all necessary NDT (non destructive testing) or any other necessary testing of all components bought from Corporate Aircraft Service / Bud Aviation, before installing in any flying craft. All components herein are sold as is except the new items sold by Aerolift Australia and Aircraft Composite Australia which will be covered by warranties as listed by their respective companies. Contact us for more details.
This website uses Macromedia's Flash Player to display certain content. We advise using the latest player.
Aero Lift Australia
Distributor for Aerolift Australia, which is a company that specialises in design and manufacture of lifting devices for single engine GA aircraft. These can also be used for home built ultralights and other types of aircraft.
In a day and age when most air ports are suffering from lack of space this is one of the few answers to storing aircraft indoors. If this is true to Australia, we can’t imagine what other countries go through with hangar space.! In some cases even if there was the funding there is simply no room to build more hangar space. This is an ideal device for increasing space without having to build new hangars which needs expensive planning permission, engineering and building cost.
The range of aircraft lifting devices are simple to install, easy to operate, and will maximise your hangar space by doubling the space. Can be used for tricycle as well as tail dragger aircraft.
There are two models available. Aerolift AL2410 which is capable of lifting up to 1000kg’s (1 tone) and the other AL2420 which is capable of lifting 2000kg’s (2 tone’s).
The benefits and features are;
- Two aircrafts can be stored in the same hangar space provided you have the necessary height (the lift raises the aircraft by 2.5 mts from the ground enabling another to be parked underneath, there by effectively doubling the hangar space)
- Parking an aircraft under cover reduces additional maintenance cost per year (thus it retains a higher resale value than an aircraft exposed to the elements)
- An ideal security device, both in terms of difficulty in accessing an aircraft that’s up, slung high, and secondly less likely to get damaged by other hanger movements or fiddlers specially in public hangars
- The Aerolift can be used as a lifting devise for engine installations, as a drum lifter etc.
- Easy to move around the hanger for re positioning with Jokey wheels.
- Easy to disassembled for transporting
- Frequency controlled motor for soft start and soft stop with overload cut out
- One year manufactures warranty.